Not all of us were born with perfect eyebrows, some have small holes, or just want to fill in the eyebrows to add a more pronounced bow. The microblading allows you to tattoo a natural looking eyebrow. Microblading is a technique is the new big thing in salon treatments and permanent makeup.
The microblading process is done with a pencil and a special needle that is used to deposit pigment on the epidermis by drawing individual lines that achieve a 3D effect. It is a more detailed technique than micropigmentation and leaves you with a more natural finish.
What Is Microblading?
Microblading is one of the newest techniques that involve that basically tattooing the skin with individual strokes that creates the effect of realistic looking eyebrow hairs.
If you want to increase the density of your eyebrows, this technique is right for you, since you will get very natural results by reconstructing your eyebrows. The microblading fills the eyebrow hair by hair, to give them volume and color, and achieve natural, perfect eyebrows and a noticeable increase in your beauty.
Microblading usually involves two sessions. The second follow-up is usually four to six weeks after the first appointment, where the artist or beautician will fill eyebrows with thicker or thinner strokes to add more definition and shape.
Aftercare tips for microblading
It is important to take really good care of your eyebrows for the few days after microblading.
- Avoid getting them wet
- Wearing makeup must be avoided. If any kind of discomfort is felt, the eyebrows must be gently wiped with an alcohol wipe.
- The touch up must be done after the initial twelve weeks to ensure that it lasts longer.
- You can gently wipe the brows or use grapeseed oil for the first few days.
Pros Of Microblading
- This process can benefit almost everyone. Even those suffering from alopecia, trichotillomania or those who have undergone chemotherapy.
- The results will take about two years to fade.
- You won’t be needing makeup. The microblading will allow you to have pretty eyebrows every day for one or two years, without having to waste time retouching them. You will stop worrying about your eyebrows, the microblading will allow you to wake up and leave with perfect eyebrows.
- They are less painful compared to traditional micropigmentation.
- You can see the difference immediately.
- A good professional such as found at Lash Blossom will apply the correct combination of anesthetics so you do not feel any pain. So pain can no longer be an excuse…
- After healing they do not require special care and they don’t fade easily.
- With the microblading, you will save a lot of time each morning by arranging to leave.
- The treatment will not interrupt your life, you will only have a little inflammation or redness and they are removed by applying cold to the area.
The Cons Of Microblading
- There is a small risk of getting an allergic reaction. However, a responsible professional will give do an allergy test 24-48 hours before. This will eliminate the possibility of a reaction. If you happen to be allergic they will use mineral-based inorganic pigments that are hypoallergenic.
- The first week after the treatment you can’t swim, expose yourself to the sun, and wear contact lenses or make-up.
- The complete healing process lasts between 25 and 30 days. However, special care will only be done in the first week.
- It is a pricey investment.
- The microblading, unfortunately, does not work on people who have vitiligo. The only thing that achieves is to lessen the contrast of coloration, comparing the tone of the depigmented zone with the color of the skin.
If this type of beauty enhancement is in your budget, and you are able to deal with slight discomfort, microblading is the ideal way in which to achieve long-lasting and natural-looking eyebrows for everyday wear or for a special upcoming event such as your wedding day.
This is not an exclusive list and does not cover all medical conditions or all contexts conclusion. It is important that, during the first consultation, all the conditions are explained and you understand the treatment in case of starting it in any of these circumstances.